Hello void. I’m Lauren. I write this blog. A bit about me…
- I like movies. A lot.
- Music saves my life sometimes.
- I lived in Tahiti (the tan doesn’t prove it, but I promise I’m not lying).
- I love to travel, and I hope to see all seven continents and all fifty states someday.
- I love to read.
- I can talk a storm about basketball.
- Je parle francais.
- I’m pretty easy-going.
- I wear my hair in a pony-tail a lot.
- I grew up having a crush on Luke Skywalker.
This blog was created so that I could keep track of and write about movies I watch. I’d like to think of myself as a true movie-lover, I enjoy all types of movies and look for the good in everything – even the rotten stuff. Going to the movie-theater by myself is basically one of my favorite pass-times (though I generally don’t have the money to do it very often). I especially love classic film, and reeeeading about classic film.
Most of time I write reviews of movies but I do write about other things sometimes. I love books and music, so you’ll occasionally see a book-review or my current playlist, or just about anything else that made me laugh, smile, or cringe. Rarely do I post about my actual life but I’ve been known to do it on occasion. Comments are encouraged, and I will always respond to your feedback (though please. don’t be jerks, I beg of you). You’re welcome to stay as long as you like, but consider yourself warned… I suck at writing.
If you want to read more of my stuff, visit my personal blog here.